Powered by Blogger.

Southern Pride

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I just got back from a wonderful trip to Charleston, SC. I am blown away every time I go there at how beautiful it is! I have so many great pictures that I narrowing them down will be quite a challenge, I may have to do installments!
On the battery..Charleston is known for its gorgeous iron work.
Kids playing in the famous pineapple fountain on the battery!
Out for a stroll, I love couples pictures.
This picture reminds me of a girl selling Italian ice next to the Roman fountains. I love it.
Tender moments on the boardwalk swings.
Photographer herself at work! *Photo compliments of Stephanie Wright*

There is nothing like Southern Hospitality, so this blog post I wanted to focus on some of the people in Charleston!

No comments:

Post a Comment