Powered by Blogger.

Statement Gloves

Monday, September 21, 2009

My fall must have currently is over-the-knee boots, a faux fur vest, and half gloves! I have got my vest, my boots are still in the shopping process (nothing fits my athletic calves), and there has been no progress on my long awaited gloves! I have been on the look out for the elusive Half Glove ever since Carrie Bradshaw sported them on the big screen in the Sex and the City movie. Patricia Fields has some for sale on her website for $35 but I was hoping for something a little more affordable. Since they won't exactly be my practical "keep warm" gloves!
*photo compliments of alloygirl.teen.com*

I would dare to upcycle old gloves and make some myself but my sewing machine is currently not available to me...you know being across the Atlantic Ocean and all! I was hoping one of you may have had better shopping luck than myself. Please help a fashionista out if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment