Powered by Blogger.

Travel Confession #1

Saturday, November 7, 2009

If you have read my blog for any amount of time you know I really am passionate about 3 things: music, fashion, and travel. This year has been an abundance of travel which has been extremely interesting for me as I broaden my horizons with new food, new traditions, and lots of new experiences. Since I have been on the road so much this year, I find myself clinging to anything that feels like home (something I have never done in my life).

From my recent trip to Stockholm I became inspired for a new posting series: Travel Confessions. Every person has something that they love about travel. Something in each place that makes them feel growth, freedom, or maybe just feel like home.

#1 I love that no matter where I go subways smell the same. It makes me feel like I will exit onto 5th Avenue in Manhattan rather than wherever I am at the moment. Its a nice feeling of America that I cling to with each train I take.

What is one of your travel confessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment