Powered by Blogger.

Decade Countdown: 2001

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The year 2001 is the year that will forever be looked back as the turning point for the modern world. The tragedy of 9/11 has changed every facet of our lives inside and out. I still remember everything about that day vividly, where I was sitting in class, the sinking feeling in my stomach, the utter disbelief.

But then I remember the bonding of a nation. One of my favorite things about America is that when it comes down to it, we are all Americans, and that is the most important thing. We may argue frequently about policy and preference but we are a family, and the bottom line is no one messes with your family without answering to you.

Americana Redefined.

Hip Hop Hooray.


Get Low.


Classic Returns.


Denim.

Anything you favored...or maybe was relieved to see go?

No comments:

Post a Comment