Powered by Blogger.

Jane Austen Romance

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

As an avid reader, I have my special stack of books I know I can return to and time and time again be swept away by the timeless story. I adore the characters of Jane Austen, the Bronte sisters, etc, and was inspired by their romance to create a few things over the weekend. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

The Bronte Rosette
Crush satin in aubergine and white lace neatly twisted with delicate vintage black French lace for an exquisitely rich sensation of romance. Topped off with a sprig of black and white feathers for glamor and demure.


The Marilyn Peacock Rosette
Blow passer-bys away with this chic statement piece that is sure to turn heads. Formed by twisting Aubergine crushed satin into a tidy rosette and then adding intoxicating green peacock plumes for allure. Be prepared to be desired!


Which one is your favorite?

Also today is the last day for the Gossimar Wings jewelry giveaway!
Enter HERE and don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment