Powered by Blogger.

Sunny Saturday...in my mind.

Friday, January 29, 2010

As a Southern Girl I very much enjoy the heat and plenty of sunshine. Now living in the North of France I have had quite a difficult time adjusting to a constant state of cold and overcast, I also feel like a vampire with the serious lack of melanin in my skin!

Yesterday was the strangest weather day of my life. It was raining in the morning, followed by a brief parting of clear blue skies, and then it started snowing...like a blizzard! It was snowing cats and dogs! But that's not all, later in the evening it sleeted! What?! That's right I had 4 kinds of weather in a 12 hour period, no lie.

*Photo compliments of Amy Sneder, Flikr*

This picture felt like a hot summer concert in a park to me. This has only made me realize how ready for warmer weather I am. Bring on the sunshine please, I'm ready for my sundresses, shorts, Rainbow Sandals, and really long sun drenched days!

Anyone else feeling the late winter blues?

Don't forget to enter for free mineral makeup! Make those winter blues a little more sparkly and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment