Powered by Blogger.

Introducing: Jessica Kelly Photography

Monday, February 22, 2010



Oui mes cheries! I have officially expanded embellished into the photography category! I am so excited for the possibilites. I honestly love photography...as you can tell by my photo heavy blog, pictures inspire me...and I can't wait to have my pieces inspire others. I got so many comments from you all on a regular basis about my work that I was thrilled when it finally pushed me enough for expansion!

So, without further ado, please enjoy the following pieces up for sale now on Embellished.

All Paris in September, but the last is my personal favorite...my Creme de la Creme if you will!



These are all in Lille, where I am residing currently. And the last I am loving...notice a pattern?

No photo studio of mine would be complete without my favorite place in the World!


STAY TUNED because they will continually be more to come! I have a traveling soul that is permanently attached to a camera lens...it makes for an inspiring combination!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment