Powered by Blogger.

Embracing the Ever Afters

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I can't help it mes cheries, all my life I have absolutely lived in a fairy tale. I was always the little princess. The girl that twirled in dresses all day, and never tired of playing with Barbies who were rescued by their princes.

*photo compliments of Tumblr*

Quite frankly, I don't see anything wrong with that. I am very level headed and always have been. I understand the difference between the girl and guy dancing away with the music into the credits of Happily Ever After, and a real relationship with all its ups and downs. Most importantly, I also am grounded enough to be ware of the fox in the prince's clothing. There are far too many men out there that know what strings to play to get exactly what they want, and there are sadly too many women that fall for it. Given you can maintain your level headedness, I say "Why not live in a fairytale?" Every woman should always believe she is a princess, this way she knows her worth and can hold out for that very rare prince charming that can truly come and begin her Happily Ever After.

What fairytale do you live in mes cheries?

No comments:

Post a Comment