Powered by Blogger.

Open Roads on a Happy Easter

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm off today darlings on a road trip through France. For Easter vacation I'm heading to Cannes for a couple weeks, and I'm pretty excited about all the photo opportunities and the beautiful weather. I've always wanted to see the Mediterranean so I can't wait for the blue waters!


The Open Road got me thinking about my road. Its funny if you had asked me ten years ago, even five years ago, where my life was going I never would have told you here. Since I was twelve years old my endpoint has always been fashion in New York City, but what a crazy ride life takes you on to get from just point A to point B. I'm constantly in awe of the many blessings God has bestowed on my life. Some things I really wanted and worked for, and others (like France) I only thought would be nice, but never actually considered them possible. This past year has been such a year of growth for me, and a year to truly understand how much I have. Its also a year in which I have had the least, with no job and little money, I've had to really rely on my loved ones for a lot, and how humbling it is to see how many wonderful people and things God has placed in your life when you are forced to step back and look at it.


On this important Easter Sunday, I want to take just a second to thank Jesus for everything that is going on with me personally, even the things to come that I'm still unsure about. I don't know what your beliefs are mes cheries, but I'm sure there are some of you who disagree with mine, but I surely respect your decision. I'd also like to take a second to personally apologize for any Christian who has burned you in the past, I've heard horror stories of people using religion to get their way, and its certainly the saddest tragedy of all to give the God you "believe" in that kind of reputation. But I hope you are never offended by any posts of mine, as I share my thoughts and use this blog as a source of escape for them. We're all in this world together and holding hands is the best way to keep it nice!

I hope you have an wonderful Easter lovelies!

Don't forget to enter for your own DevaFuser here and get those curls lovely for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment