Powered by Blogger.

Taylor Lautner: I'll Only Flash My Abs for Certain Roles

Wednesday, June 16, 2010


Just because Taylor Lautner shows off a ripped six-pack in New Moon doesn't mean he's comfortable doing it again – and again. If the role for a future movie isn't right – sorry, ladies – he won't be baring those famous washboard abs.

"Originally I was supposed to take off my shirt [in Valentine's Day]. The script said we were walking into school and [my character] Willy takes off his shirt. I said, 'Whoa, whoa, whoa. Time out," he tells the July issue of GQ magazine, on newsstands June 22.

"He's gonna take off his shirt in the middle of school?" recalls Lautner, 18. "No, no, no. The reason I took off my shirt for New Moon is because it's written in the book that way. And there's reasons behind it."

Source: PeopleMag

No comments:

Post a Comment