Powered by Blogger.

Happy Bloggoversary

Monday, July 19, 2010

In the midst of an exciting Italian adventure, I completely bypassed the 1st birthday of The lovely Embellished Life! I must say that a year has absolutely flown by, as they always promise to do, and it has been quite a whirlwind. My original intent for this blog was to just update on my travels for family and friends and share my musings on fashion...it has become oh so much more than that. This blog has given me an outlet for joy, inspiration, pain, growth, and a community of support. I have made new friends and loved learning about all of you along the way.


{weheartit}

"I see life as an art. As the artist of my own life, each day another brush stroke is made on the canvas which will one day be called "My Life." If I am to live with the end it mind, everyday that I am blessed to live and breath is an opportunity to create the life I envision for myself. I want my life to be one of beauty, peace, style, and grace -- an utterly fulfilling life that inspires me as well as those that I love. It begins by creating a clear vision and then daily making choices, both large and small, that move me in the direction of my dreams." - JacquelineRose

Thank you all for staying Embellished
I cherish you dearly

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment