Powered by Blogger.

Pourquoi Pas?

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Why not XOXO darlings? Have you been catching up on the latest on the Upper East Siders? This season is very good even if my Louboutins and I are struggling to keep up. So sorry for the absence of post yesterday, I'm afraid the Blogger Bouncer was giving me the cold shoulder of his velvet rope and logging in was something that was just not going to happen. But no tears for me mes cheries maybe just some Wayfarers as I've been blinded by the amazing fabulousness of last nights costume. The show featured the girls at the insta-important Fashion's Night Out event that has swept NYC by surprise the last two NYFWs with its glitz and its glam.

{hollywoodlife.com}

Blair's dress was amazing. The perfect frock to turns those heads
as you step out the cab ready to party. Thank you Pre-Fall Valentino!

{gossiprocks.com}

But Serena's dress stole my heart. Flowy, unique, and backless,
its everything I always look for in a gown. Bisous Jenny Packham!

Whose heels would you walk a mile in darlings?

Don't forget to submit your work to be an
Embellished Guest Blogger
See details HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment