Powered by Blogger.

Wrap up Darlings!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beautiful Fall weather has been keeping me happy lately and I am so excited to dive back into my boots and layers. I'm currently on the search for some brown Over the Knee boots like these fabulous Report Boots! Les cuissardes are just fabulous and I personally can't get enough of them. Many of the NYC women strut around in a wonderful array of great boots a la beret and cute pashmina, and it makes me so happy.

But rather than your typical pashmina, why not dress up your neck with something handmade and shabby chic. I found this wonderful scarf on Etsy and fell in love. Deniz's shop has a nice variety of colors in this crochet wonder...get one and feel fierce darlings!

{Thanks Deniz}

What is your must have Fall accessory?

No comments:

Post a Comment