Powered by Blogger.

Revamping in High Gear

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I would like to personally thank you all for hangin' in there as I have needed so much time for transition. I am literally giddy every time I think about all the places I want to take The Embellished Life and cannot wait to set foot on this next leg of the adventure.


Blogging is very fulfilling to me. It allows me an opportunity to interact with wonderful writers, artisans, and fashionistas from all over the world and at the same time it gives me an outlet for my many passions. The fact that I get to write (which I love) about fashion and travel (which I'm obsessed with) and share beautiful things with you everyday warms my heart!


I have high hopes for The Embellished Life and cannot wait to see how the next year blossoms. But I know what I want...what I want to know is what you want to see from me?! How else do you want to be inspired to embellish your life? Here is your time to have your voice heard!


Please send me great vibes at ideas!
Pitch me your art, your shop, your fashionable ways!
Do you have a Travel Confession? Fashionspiration?

Life is beautiful when we are all in it together.

I look forward to hearing from you!

embrace being unique.
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment