Powered by Blogger.

It's a Merry Market Christmas

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's that time of year again! Homemade yummies and fun Holiday event to experience with friends and family! Not to mention great gift guides galore!

One of my favorite things to do during December is shop the Christmas Markets... and New York has their fair share! All filled with artists ready to help you discover your next handmade treasure to complete your wardrobe... although I must admit, its never actually complete!


This year I am market hopping from Bryant Park to Grand Central to showcase all the best for you. I am making friends along the way and can't wait for you to meet! This is the Columbus Circle Market, and right in my neighbourhood! And such great finds, so many jewelry finds in fact that I will be doing a separate post for you so stay tuned!


But until then you may be stressing about what to get your man! Maybe a gorgeous work bag for the one on the go like this one from Flux. And by the way... on the right are neckties... made from oiled denim! They are incredible... very sleek from the oiled technique but still a bit rough for that manly man who sweeps you off your feet!


{Merci Flux}

If your honey is a Graphic Tee Rockstar you have to check out 1AEON

{Merci 1Aeon}

Or maybe for something with a little more NY flavor... like a where I bought something for my beau, try Gnome Enterprises!

{Merci Gnome Enterprises}

Have you found any great markets?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment