Powered by Blogger.

Stay Warm and HOT in this Cold Weather

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It may be cold outside but baby you can still look good! I found this emerald green beauty last night surfing Etsy which has me green just waiting to get one myself. Brooklyn based shop, Vital Temptation, has done an A+ job...so delicate!




Keeping in mind the whirling winds of Gotham, I would pair it with a cozy turtleneck, like this Cream Anne Taylor. Some True Religion jeans tucked into riding boots a la Rag & Bone. And of course no winter outfit is complete without a snug wool coat to accentuate all the right curves while still leaving you looking Lights, Camera, Action ready for your own winter romantic comedy! Try this funky Stella McCartney for size...and if you're anything like me...you won't forget your underlayers for the needed warmth with your fashionable self!

No comments:

Post a Comment