Powered by Blogger.

New York Fashion Week Finale & Naeem Khan

Friday, February 18, 2011

Well this New York Fashion Week has been a whirlwind, but my Grand Finale of the week was well worth the wait as I got a seat at Naeem Khan! Mercedes Benz had whisked my sparkly little heels over the rainbow this week, and now I've clicked them three times and I'm back in Kansas (or my apartment) only left fond memories and achy feet! Oh la la! This girl has some serious R&R booked...I'm thinking bubble bath, mani-pedi's, and a good sleeping beauty persona....cue Prince Charming for the wake-me-up at any time!

Outfit #7 Look Out!
French Leather Dress
Teal Scarf...scavenged from my closet
Heirloom Brooch
BCBG Silver Heels

 This young fashionista had the most Unique Look of the Week (in a very good way)! She styled this outfit herself creating the skirt from newspapers and even lacing up the back with silk silver ribbon. Details, Details!


I love this Tribal Chic with 80s Glam. This fitted LBD with the brushed gold accessories in everything from feather to studs to spikes...LOVE!
This is a look I am working on for the Spring: Over the knee socks are so cute and styled with heeled oxfords for classic Americana and rocked out with a dazzling feather skirt has me smitten!



Ready for your teaser? That's right, I snagged a seat at Naeem Khan and darlings I must say...this show blew. me. away. I have never loved a show more live, online, in print...anything. Filling New York's runway with timeless feminine glamour, Naeem's show was certainly the highpoint of my week and a fabulous Finale to New York Fashion Week!
Backless, flowing, and breathtaking. I can hardly wait to show you more!

 And a little celeb spotting for you. Robert Verdi was appearing front row all week and I finally grabbed a shot of him coming out of the LAMB show, phone in hand like all the other New Yorker's...no doubt texting about how fabulous Gwen Stefani's show was!

I will be back to report the runways of New York Fashion Week after some much needed rest!
xoxo my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment