Powered by Blogger.

Travel in Style: An Outfit for the Airport

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm in beautiful Savannah, Georgia for the next few days my dears and I am so excited. Here's my comfortable but stylish outfit for the airport. I am a firm believer of traveling in style mes cheris, the luxurious days of the cute Pan Am girls may be behind us, but that doesn't mean we have to look like slobs when we fly. And make note, if you have never visited Savannah... you should absolutely get yourself down there!


And you of course can't forget the on flight entertainment! 
My Nook is with me always, no matter train, plane, or automobile!


Here is where I will be walking! Oh the beautiful South!


And since I'm off in travel mode, 
I'm delaying the GIVEAWAY!

That means you get an extended chance to be a winner! So bonne chance mes cheris!

No comments:

Post a Comment