Powered by Blogger.

Fashionspiration: Dripping with Pearls

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I don't like drama in my life...not even in reality TV shows, but in my wardrobe that is quite another animal. There was a bit of drama in my outfit today. A black tutu plus a necklace dripping with pearls doesn't quite say I'm trying to blend in...but that is the way I like it.


This Erickson Beamon necklace is just sheer genius. It makes me feel like half Carrie Bradshaw, half Venus in the Half Shell.This tutu skirt was a great sale find of mine from my trip to Savannah at the White House Black Market. You can always find fabulous sales if you are willing to shop around! I could just as happily rock this necklace with some ripped skinny jeans, I just love the decadence pearls add to whatever look you choose!


 So please, stop over, make a quick comment, and win yourself 
a sweet drop of flavor from the South. You won't regret it for a second I promise!
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment