Powered by Blogger.

Fashionspiration: Flutter Shirt

Monday, July 18, 2011

It's on these breezy, beautiful New York City days that I love wearing airy, summer outfits that fly away with the wind. This Meghan flutter shirt...dress?...shirt?...in particular makes me feel weightless and elegant. I have to pair it with leggings because I'm just not bold enough to go bare booty in the crazy NYC wind that whips even the hardiest of skirts up and over your head! It's one of those lengths that is too long for a top paired with jeans but definitely too short to fly solo...it's a good thing we have leggings to solve that dilemma! 


And this flutter shirt also is an insane shade of teal which is one of my favorite colors 
and just makes me utterly happy by just looking at it. I love color... a lot. 

Do you wear flutter shirts, 
or any fashion that makes you fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment