Powered by Blogger.

Fashionspiration: Necklush and Blazers

Friday, July 22, 2011

My dears, I have been craving some Necklush ever since I first saw it on Etsy a few years back...what took me so long to get one? Je ne sais pas, mais, je l'adore absolument!! I love that it is fabric jewelry that does not look like a craft project. I also love that it is a fun way to jazz up your outfit, for work or otherwise, whilst still remaining appropriate. 


Here is my Office to Happy Hour look that I just love. First of all I have gained a not-so-slight obsession with rompers, they are the perfect one stop shop. So add a skinny belt and some fun accessories and I am hooked. The blazer provides the perfect professional spin, and for those of you that cannot try shorts at work and still remain employed try to pair a skirt over it, it can be your secret skort!

Romper: Promod (France)
Belt: Express
Necklush: PacSun
Flats: Steve Madden
Sunnies: Liz Claiborne 
Watch: Betsey Johnson

So let your necklush be the only 
lush at happy hour this week. 
You bring the fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment