Powered by Blogger.

Fashionspiration: TGIF

Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF my dears!!! I don't know about you, but I feel un peu over worked lately...and just the thought of Friday feels good...even if it doesn't mean I'm off tomorrow. Here's a fun, flirty look for your to jump start your weekend. Try a wild print on a feminine dress paired with a super fitted power suit vest (love these). Pull it all together with sky high heels and kicka$$ jewelry and you have yourself a go-getter ensemble mes cheris!

 TGIF: Tactfully Gauging Inert Fabulousness
 TGIF: Totally Gracing Inner Fierceness 
TGIF: Turning Gambles Into Frenzies

Steve Madden platforms

The only thing to remember is master that wind in NYC! A flirty frock like this also warrants many opportunities for Marilyn Monroe moments. I'd rather leave that to The Seven Year Itch!

What is your TGIF?

No comments:

Post a Comment