Powered by Blogger.

Bryant Park: Summer Movies in the Park

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New York City has an unending activity list to partake in throughout the summer. Last night I met up with some friends in Bryant Park for their Summer Movies in the Park Series. Last night they showed Airplane, the classic 1980's comedy.

I got their early to save a spot for our group, and even a couple hours ahead of showtime, it was packed! But I had some time to lounge out and read, in a cute white lace tank and pink polka dot shorts! Then once my friends met up with me, we had a lovely picnic from Fairway, the famous NYC grocery store. Cheese, hummus and pita, fresh olives...the food was amazing.

Bryant Park: Summer Movies in the Park was fun, the food was great, and the company was even better. It is definitely a must-see if you are in New York on a Monday night.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment