Powered by Blogger.

Fashionspiration: Farewell McQueen Exhibit

Thursday, August 4, 2011

In light of the fact that this is the last few days the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibit is open at The Met, I trotted my fashionable self, coffee in tow, across The Park to the East Side...very early in the morning...to skip the line that has eagerly been accumulating each day.



I was excited to wear my new Nicole Miller top I won from their Facebook page contest! Pairing the silk printed peekaboo with Urban Outfitters shorts, a Hugo Boss belt, and Old Navy wedges (I know!), I was ready to see my favorite fashion exhibit one last time.



I love his quote about how he seeks to empower women. I feel that way through my style and I hope to serve as a backboard of ideas in which you can gain empowering fashionable inspiration from to serve yourselves the same way.


Be empowered today mes cheris!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment