Powered by Blogger.

Have a Tea Party

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have always been an advocate for old fashioned afternoon tea parties. Dresses, hats, and gloves paired with sunny china, savory tea, and mini food....who can really resist? With all the buzz around the new Alice in Wonderland movie (which I have yet to see, but its on my list), I couldn't help but take a moment to dwell on my fondness for this pastime.

*thanks Sarah Louise Photography for the photo*

So put on a flowy dress, and borrow your grandmother's vintage accessories. Gather all your girlfriends and have a go at feeling classically rich. Attempt your most Martha Stewart tasty dish and channel your inner Jackie O.

Have you been to a tea party mes cheriess?

and Don't be late for a very important date! Time is running out on this awesome DIY giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment