Powered by Blogger.

Pourin Your Heart Out

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've had this look on my face far too many times, whether sitting at a piano, or on a bed with my guitar. There is something about music that allows whatever emotion you are feeling to be poured out onto the empty piece of paper in front of you; to fill the silence of your heartbreak, or uplift your sheer bliss. Music takes over when their are no words, and lyrics provide poetry to even the most indescribable feelings.

*merci weheartit.com*

All my life music has been my constant companion, I have a love for it that was born in me and is unending. A great love of mine is finding new artists, especially when they carry some unique sound, it is so interesting to see how many forms music can be carried through!

What is music to you mes cheries?

No comments:

Post a Comment