Powered by Blogger.

Street Scene

Monday, December 20, 2010

In New York City the cold is no reason to not look tip top, quite the contrary actually... I'm having a great time challenging myself to find more and more ways to look like a fashionable winter bunny! Off to a brunch this weekend I proudly strutted my new found Over the Knee boots!


Over the Knee Boots... Shoegasm Soho
Pumpkin Hobo Bag... Gadzooks 
Gold Flecked Victorian Button Gloves.... Target
Fur Trimmed Camel Wool Coat... Yard Sale Find!
Gold Flecked Infinity Scarf.... Handmade by Moi!
Gold Flecked 3/4 Puff Sleeve Shirt... H&M
Flirty Army Green Skirt... H&M 
Gold Locket... Forever 21

Fashion Rule: Never limit yourself to select stores, just like I found this fabulous coat at a yard sale, you never know when you will stumble upon something fabulous. Keep an open mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment