Powered by Blogger.

Celebrity Crushing: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Long gone are his days as the cute boy on 3rd Rock from the Sun, the last few years have brought Joseph Gordon-Levitt back to the forefront and aren't we so excited. I must say I have very high respect for actors who actually stick to their craft rather than playing the tabloid game, and I must tip my hat to Joseph Gordon-Levitt for doing just that.


I hadn't realized how grown-up the child star had gotten until I saw {500} Days of Summer...and was totally crushing on him at that point. Who could resist his cute dimples and adorable grin?? He has almost a boy next door quality that makes him feel approachable and respected. 



And the sharp suits he has been donning lately a la Inception are beyond superb! I can't adequately describe my love for a man in a great suit...mmm...it's just a really good thing. And to add the cherry on top, Joseph Gordon-Levitt has this James Dean old school look to his style that is classic and refreshing. 

{Merci weheartit for the pics}

Talented, classy, and oh so cute, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the perfect under-the-radar star that has every girl's heart fluttering once she takes notice. Keep up the good work Mr. Gordon-Levitt, I can't wait to see what you choose to take on next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment