Powered by Blogger.

Blogger Emergency & NYC Digs

Saturday, May 14, 2011

So sorry I haven't posted the last couple days darlings, horror of all horrors, Blogger has been down! I wasn't even sure what to do with this Blogger emergency?? I mean, what is a blogger to do without her avenue to share information? I have been quite busy working which has helped for sure! Spoiler Alert:: I have a Diary of a Fashion Intern post coming soon about our awesome Sample Sale going on!


In the meantime, I'm working a Promo Event with the USA Networks: Character Project. Be sure to stop by the Gansevoort Hotel (Note the amazing view of my office the next few days) in The Meatpacking District, to view some great short films produced by some fabulous directors. They are short and super super sweet. See them on location from 10am-10pm Saturday and Sunday...viewings are also at the Flatiron and the South Street Seaport...but those won't have Yours Truly!

BONUS: If you stop by the live viewing location and Tweet your Foursquare Check-In you will be entered to win very cool prizes each day! Apple TVs, Fandango Tickets, and a $350 B&H Photo Gift Card! Good luck mes cheris and I hope to see you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment