Powered by Blogger.

Work Hard, Play Hard: USA Networks

Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm hopelessly tired from working 36 hours the last 3 days...on my feet! Work hard, play hard is definitely New York City's motto, BUT at least I was outside, talking to trendy people, and this was my office for the weekend...


So hey, Meatpacking District? I really can't complain! USA Networks is touring an event nationally that started in NYC on short films. Tony & Ridley Scott chose 8 up and coming directors to put together a piece, celebrating the diversity of the American character. The outcome of each piece is really great! Check them out if you have a few, by going to USA Networks Character Project. And BTW my absolute fav from the set was Perfect by Amie Steir, it takes an unexpected turn...that is hilarious!



Most creatively shot -The Fickle by Bryan Poyser 
this entire film was done in one continuous shot. Seriously!


So work hard, play hard, and see great films in the process.
Thanks USA Networks!

No comments:

Post a Comment