Powered by Blogger.

Earthquake in Manhattan

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

if you live in Manhattan for any given amount of time you will be guaranteed a full list of crazy life stories to go home with. I experienced my first earthquake yesterday, but shockingly not on the West Coast where it is normal. An Earthquake in Manhattan who knew?

I was clicking along in my new job with invite requests for many of the shows for NY Fashion Week that is RAPIDLY approaching, when my chair started rumbling and the ceiling lights started swaying. After checking outside for some catastrophe, our deduced an earthquake in NYC? So we evacuated the building for a vary fashionable earthquake break in the meatpacking district.

So East Coast, did you survive?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment