Powered by Blogger.

Working Girl

Thursday, August 25, 2011

So sorry to be a bit MIA via cyberspace this week, I'm officially a working girl! Not that I haven't always been insanely too busy for sanity, but this time I'm a working girl in my dream career, in my dream city. I may be pulling 14 hours days to get the world ready for New York Fashion Week but truth? I'm loving every minute of it. Even the minutes I'm hating...I'm loving.




I can't divulge too much about my new gig, but I can say it's with a prominent PR agency in NYC for New York Fashion Week, and I am working on big shows...big shows. It's truly the break through I have no joke been fervently praying for, and I thank God for opening such an amazing door full of such great experience!




So here's to the working girl! 
conquering the world in stilettos 
and loving every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment