Powered by Blogger.

Creativity

Monday, December 7, 2009

I adore how each person has their own unique form of art to express themselves, and even within one person that media may change many forms. For me, creative expression comes through clothing I make, songs that I write, photos I capture or drawings I create. Lately, I have really enjoyed the many stop motion animation videos that have spread across the internet. Although I am not personally at the skill to create my own, I always draw so much inspiration from them. I love the idea of taking something still and giving it life! Recently I stumbled upon this video by Little Brown Pen.


Little Brown Pen, based out of New Jersey, has a fabulous Etsy shop of paper goods from calenders to gift tags at VERY affordable prices! Check out her shop HERE and her inspiring blog HERE. What is your form of creative expression?

No comments:

Post a Comment