Powered by Blogger.

Road Trip! Spring Time means Travel Time

Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm officially ready to be doing something. Spring time is supposedly here (all evidence to the contrary in NYC) and I am ready for shorts, sandals, sunnies, and the open road. There is nothing better than travel time, with the windows rolled down and the best songs jamming on the radio. I have a good road trip burning a whole in my pocket and I need to stretch my legs...unfornately this may not be happening soon.



These two photos put me in that exact Road Trip state that I needed. I guess it will have to be my fix for now. Be sure to check out the new photo finding site I am officially addicted to...Pinterest! Create inspiration boards, like I have done since childhood, but with much less cutting, gluing, and general mess. Stop by and Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment